Dust Collection Service
Factory Authorized Service Center
Our technicians are trained and qualified to service, diagnose, and repair all makes and models of dust collection systems.
- Minimize risk to your employees
- Reduce liability
- Improve efficiency
- Discounts on replacement filters & parts with service agreements
- 3rd party validation
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA 30 Hour
- Fall Protection
- Rigger 1 and Signal Person Qualified
- NFPA 70 E
- Lock Out Tag Out
- First aid and CPR
- MSHA Part 46 and 48
- Aerial Lifts
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Confined Space
All of our service vehicles are well stocked to make most necessary repairs while we’re on site. In addition, even more parts and filters are stocked in our local warehouse.
- Electronic tablets to collect data
- Connection to our digital database to allow quicker recommendations for repairs, and expedited service reports
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Specialized tools
- Manometers, anemometers, torque wrenches, etc.
- NFPA rated uniforms/proper personal protective equipment
- Professional attitudes
Call us today to find out how we can help save you money on your preventative maintenance and annual dust collection expenses.
Our qualified technicians receive regular compliance training
to stay current in all of the most crucial programs.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
It's the gold standard. I look forward to doing additional business with you guys."
keep quality at the top of their list! They are a great team to work with for fabrication and installation!"
have completed hundreds, if not thousands of projects..."
Everything working as it should!! Thank you."
This is not a comprehensive list. If you don’t see your industry, give us a call.
For access to downloads, line cards, case studies, manuals and more, please visit our resources page.