Drive productivity and keep your dust collection system up and running with our all-in-one maintenance aide.
What's new in 4.0?
Larger screen option
Improve usability with a larger screen and cleaner navigation.
Pulse individual solenoids to aid in maintenance and troubleshooting.
Detailed monitoring and trending data
Monitor the differential pressure of filters with trending data and maintenance reminders to prevent system shutdowns.
Customize options for your specific needs, including safety system integrations, broken bag detection, HEPA filter monitoring, and much more.
The AyrDyne you know, now with more features and options
Maintenance, VFD setup, DP trending etc.
Voltage, frequency, DC bus voltage, etc.
Standard AyrDyne® enclosure NEMA 12 Controller has the ability to integrate into NEMA 4x enclosure
FLEXIBLE & CUSTOMIZABLE USER INTERFACE
Can interlock with existing process
Dry contact, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, etc.
NEW COMPRESSED AIR MONITORING
Maintenance, VFD setup, DP trending etc.
Ability to monitor, trend, and data log
AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL VFD FREQUENCY CONTROL
COMPRESSED AIR PRESSURE
SAFETY SYSTEM INTEGRATION, SMOKE ALARMS, E-STOPS, FAULTS ETC.
HAND-OFF-AUTO CONTROL FOR ROTARY VALVES AND SCREEN CONVEYORS
Preventative maintenance can be done based on hour meter, calendar, or Delta P.
DEMAND CLEANING, DOWNTIME CLEANING, CONSTANT CLEANING, AND INDIVIDUAL SOLENOID CONTROL
PRESET FILTER LIFE INDICATOR
(on screen reminders)
EP SYSTEM INTEGRATION/MONITORING
- UL Listed per 508A
- NEMA 12 enclosure, UL type 1 assembly, size to be determined
- Through the door fusible disconnect switch with appropriate fuses
- Red and yellow rotary handle, lockable in the off position
- Control power transformer, V-120V with appropriate fuses
DRIVE (VFD) CONTROL
- Display and modify various VFD parameters
AYRDYNE CONTROLLER/ MONITORING SYSTEMS
- Color HMI
- Start and stop control of system
- Hand/Off/Auto for each motor
- Adjustable cleaning settings
- Adjustable alarm setting
- Blower on indication
- Blower fault indication (fault code of VFD will be shown on AyrDyne)
& CLEANING SYSTEM
- Automatic control of pulse cleaning system with downtime pulsing
- Filter high differential pressure indication
- Primary filter differential pressure trending
- Ability to pulse individual solenoids to aid in troubleshooting
- Hour meter to indicate blower run time
- Wiring diagrams and layout drawings provided by DenTech
DenTech can customize your AyrDyne solution with optional features that fit your needs.
- Isolation valve circuitry
- Explosion bottle system
- Fire suppression shutdown
- Zero speed switch
- Double dump valve
- Broken bag detector
- Hight temperature alarm
- Compressed air dump valve
- HEPA pressure drop monitoring
- Remote Start/Stop option
- NEMA 4 remote Start/Stop option
- NEMA 4 outdoor window kit
- Additional motor
- Larger HMI screen (9” or 15”)
- Allen-Bradley hardware
Contact us for a full list of AyrDyne options.
- Control panel is based on installation indoors, in an area that does not exceed 90°F, decrease below 55°F, or installed in an area that does not receive direct sunlight. If installed in an area that exceeds these conditions, all warranties are void.
- DenTech, Inc. is a U.L. Listed Industrial Control Panel Shop with File numbers NITW.E328554 (508A) and NRBX.E478110 (698A).
- DenTech, Inc. shall not be responsible for any harmonics that are fed back into the power grid and / or radiated from the equipment. We recommend that a harmonic check test be performed before this equipment is installed. Price does not include costs of any testing or harmonic mitigation.
- Due to the technical nature of this control panel and customer expectations, it is highly recommended by DenTech, Inc. for one of our Control Engineers be present on site for startup. This is not included in the price for the control panel listed on this quote. If desired, please enquire and a separate quote will be provided.
- Installation of control panel to be performed by a knowledgeable electrician with experience with control circuits. DenTech, Inc. will not be responsible for incorrect installation, damage to equipment, injury to personnel, or death.
- Price does not include any other field installed devices or remotely mounted sensors not mentioned on this quote.
- Price does not include any permits, certifications, inspections, or fees associated with the previously mentioned.
- Price does not include any power conditioning (line reactors, surge protectors, etc.) devices. This shall be the responsibility of others to provide, if necessary. If it is determined this is needed and not installed, all warranties will be void. If damage occurs, then it is determined that the power source surged, spiked, etc. and no protection devices were installed, repair and / or replacement will not be covered by warranty.
- Price does not include any programming software, if applicable.
- Price for control panel does not include any applicable freight or delivery charges.
- Price for control panel does not include any applicable sales tax.
- Price for control panel does not include any on site installation or start up.
- Program loaded into PLC is proprietary property of DenTech, Inc. Program will not be provided separately, PLC will be password protected, and password will not be provided.
- The manufacturers of the control panel components shall be at the discretion of DenTech, Inc. If customer requires specific manufacturers, price may need adjusted.
- Warranty: One (1) year parts & labor for manufacturing defects. Manufacturer’s warranty applies for commercial components. Warranty period begins upon delivery of equipment and shall not be extended due to non-use of equipment.
- Compressed Air Dump Valve – Maximum air pressure = 145 PSI, Temperature range = 32 to 140 degree Fahrenheit, Voltage = 24 VDC, Max flow rate = 250 scfm @100 psi
- Level Indicator – Rotary Paddle style monitor, Temperature range = -57 to 200 degree Fahrenheit, Power required = 24 VDC, Output contacts = 15A @ 250 VAC max, Maximum pressure = 30 PSI, Sensitivity = 5 lb./ft3 minimum material density
- Broken Bag Detector – 316 SS Probe length = 3”, 6”, 12”, 18”, 30”, 36” long, Temperature range = -35 to 185 degree Fahrenheit, Maximum pressure = 30 PSI, Power required = 24 VDC, Output contacts = 5A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC max, Humidity range = 0-95% relative; non-condensing, Dynamic range = 1pA – 10,000,000 pA
- Compressed Air Monitor – Flow switch, Temperature range = 200 degree Fahrenheit, Pressure Limit = 500 PSIG, Electrical rating = 1.5 A @ 24VDC, SCFM 11.6, LPM 328
For access to downloads, line cards, case studies, manuals and more, please visit our resources page.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
It's the gold standard. I look forward to doing additional business with you guys."
keep quality at the top of their list! They are a great team to work with for fabrication and installation!"
have completed hundreds, if not thousands of projects..."
Everything working as it should!! Thank you."